• When you navigate on our sites: www.tuscany-biketours.com and/or www.tuscany-vespatours.com
we can collect data including name, address, telephone number, email address, contact preferences, device identification codes, IP address, location information and credit card data.
• ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. will use this information to meet your requests, provide you with the products or services relevant to your needs, to manage reservations or according to legal obligations.
• We also use personal data to develop, supply and improve our products, services, content and advertising materials, as well as to prevent losses and fraud. In addition, we can use them to ensure network and account security, as well as to protect our services for the benefit of all our users. Your data will be used for anti-fraud purposes if it is required whilst conducting an online transaction with us. We limit our use of data for anti-fraud purposes to what is strictly necessary and within the recognized limits of our legitimate interests to protect our customers and services. For some online transactions we may also check the information you will provide us by consulting publicly accessible sources.
• Personal data, including the date of birth, can be used to verify identity, facilitate user identification and determine what the appropriate services are.
• We may periodically use your personal data to send important information, such as communications relating to the services offered, as well as our conditions and policies. Since this data is important for your interaction with ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L., it is not possible to opt out of these communications.
• We can also use personal data for internal purposes, for checks, data analysis and research to improve the products, services and communications with customers of ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L..
Your personal data collected from other sources
ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. may receive your personal data from other people who have shared their content with you using products ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L.. Collection and use of non-personal data
We also collect data that we can use, transfer and communicate for commercial purposes. The following are some examples of non-personal data collected by us and its use:
• We may collect data on profession, language, postal code, telephone code, unique device identification code, reference URL, in order to better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services and advertising materials.
• We may collect and store details relating to the use that users make of our services, including searches. This information can be used to improve the relevance of the results provided by our services.
Disclosure to third parties ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. may periodically make certain personal data available to strategic partners that collaborate with ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. to supply products and services or that help ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. in selling to customers. Personal data will be shared by ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. only to provide or improve its products, services and advertising materials; they will not be shared with third parties for the commercial purposes of the latter. Other It may be necessary for ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. (by law, legal proceedings, litigation and / or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence) to disclose your personal data. We may also disclose your data if we believe that, for national security purposes, compliance with the law or other matters of public importance, it is necessary or appropriate to do so.
We may disclose your data if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to apply our terms and conditions or to protect our activities or users. Furthermore, in the event of reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer all the personal data we have collected to third parties affected by these operations.
Protection of personal data ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. takes care of the security of your personal data. For the storage of personal data by ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. information systems with limited access are used, located in structures that adopt physical security measures. The data is stored in encrypted form, even in cases where we use third-party storage solutions. Automated decision-making procedures, including profiling ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. does not make any decision regarding the use of algorithms or profiling that affects you significantly.
Access to personal data You can help ensure that your preferences and contact details are accurate, complete and updated by visiting the sites: www.tuscany-biketours.com and www.tuscany-vespatours.com. We will guarantee access to other personal data we keep and we can, if requested, provide you with a copy so that you may, for example: request a correction of the data if it is deemed to be inaccurate or delete it if ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. is not required to keep it in accordance with the law or for legitimate commercial purposes. We may refuse to respond to requests that are trivial/harassing, damage the privacy of others, are extremely difficult to satisfy or where access to data is not covered by local law. ACTIVE TOURS ITALY S.R.L. may also refuse to satisfy requests for deletion or access to data if it believes that fulfilling this request is contrary to the legitimate use of the data for anti-fraud purposes and to guarantee security, as described above.